As usual…Super easy to make…and super quick to devour!
The recipe is below…
- 1/2 C Almonds
- 1 C dried Apricots
- 1/2 C Shredded Coconut
- 2 T Chia Seeds
- 2 T Rice Malt Syrup
- 1-2 t water to combine if needed
- Literally just throw everything in the processor (except water at this stage) and blend! It will start to stick together once its all chopped up.
- Add a bit of water if it’s not sticking enough
- Roll into balls (will make about 12 depending on the size)
- Coat with whatever you want…more shredded coconut, almond flakes or nothing at all! Completely up to you.
- Pop it in the fridge to store
Hope you enjoy the recipe! Please let me know if you try the recipe!