I love coconut and these guilt free treats are perfect for this summer heat! The blueberries cut throughout the creaminess of the coconut and the nutty chocolate crust just sets it off! 🙂
Super easy to make…and super quick to devour!
The recipe is below…
Chocolate Nutty Crust:
- 1 C Almonds
- 1 C Dates (soaked in water and drained)
- 3 T Cacao
- 3 T Shredded Coconut
- 2-3 T Water to combine
- Pinch of salt
- 1 C Raw Cashews (soaked over night and drained)
- ½ C Coconut water
- ½ C Desiccated coconut (can use shredded coconut)
- 3T Coconut cream (put the can in the fridge and scoop the cream off the top to make it extra creamy)
- 3T Coconut oil
- ¼ C Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Process all the crust ingredients and press in tin, muffin cups or whatever you want to put the ‘cheesecake’ in (I use muffin patties for individual cheesecakes) and pop it in the fridge while you make the filling
- Process cashews until smooth
- Add the remaining filling ingredients and continue blending until smooth
- Pour half of the filling mixture on top of the crust, sprinkle the blueberries on top and then add the remaining filling on top.
- Pop it in the freezer to set
- Let them thaw for 5-10mins before eating, or, if you’re like me – enjoy them frozen as well!
Hope you enjoy the recipe! Please let me know if you try the recipe!